About Attorney Eric John Medel
Orange County business lawyer Eric Medel is the founding principal of Medel Law Group, APC. Mr. Medel is an experienced trial lawyer who represents clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County.
Mr. Medel’s diverse practice involves representation in both plaintiff and defense matters at all stages of litigation, including pre-lawsuit analysis and negotiations of consumer, business, and transactional disputes, as well as mediations, arbitrations, court trials, jury trials, civil appeals, and writs. Mr. Medel has litigated disputes arising out of breach of contract, negligence, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, antitrust violations, unfair competition, unfair business practices, covenants not to compete and trade secret violations, as well as health law disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, real estate, title and construction disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, employment disputes, and personal injury claims.
Bar Admissions :
- State of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law San Diego, CA. 2000
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 1997 Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements :
- Member, State Bar of California – Business Law Section – Litigation Section – Antitrust & Unfair Competition Section
- Member, Orange County Bar Association – Business Litigation Section – Business & Corporate Law
- Member, American Bar Association – Litigation Section